Hotel Marriott Discounts - Washington DC Review

The Best Thing about Marriott Hotel Washington DC

Hands down, the best thing about the Marriott Hotel in Washington DC together with its printable hotel coupon is the excellent service the hotel personnel provide. I arrived in the hotel during the wee hours of the morning, and the hotel staff was still as courteous and energetic as ever. I was impressed by the beautiful furnishings in the lobby, and the cleanness of the whole place.

That evening I accidentally left my laptop in the taxi I rode back to the hotel with. I had all my files in that laptop obviously acting all harassed and panicked, but the hotel staff remained calm and did all they could to help me remember as much details about the taxi and the driver as possible. After a few minutes, they were actually able to contact the right taxi company.

The driver was informed about the laptop left in the backseat, and he promptly returned to the hotel to give my laptop back to me. I was so relieved.

The next morning, I asked the concierge where the best places to eat breakfast were. He gave a list of the best places to eat, and they were all within walking distance to the hotel. What’s more, the breakfast I had was wonderful. It’s good to have a hotel concierge who knows what he is talking about.

Marriott Hotel Washington DC Provides More Than Just Good Service

Aside from the many restaurants nearby, the location of this Marriott is excellent as it lies between Georgetown and the Dupont Circle. The location is also very silent, aside from the occasional garbage truck that wakes me up at 4 in the morning.

My hotel room was incredibly spacious and it had all the usual hotel amenities one could expect. Nothing can beat this especially if you had it with a discounted travel. The television had a good selection of channels too, which was nice. As expected, the room and the bathroom were spotless, and the bed was fit for a king. I also got to exercise in the well-equipped fitness center they had inside the hotel.

Overall, I enjoyed my stay in this hotel a lot, and I would definitely stay here again. If you want to get discounts on your next stay in this Marriott Hotel then you should avail of these Marriott Discounts. If you have any questions, feel free to e-mail me at marriotthotelslocations@gmail.com.

About Marriott Hotels Locations Reviews

I'm a seasoned traveler and a big fan of Marriott Hotel chains. For more inside scoop about the different locations, email me at marriotthotelslocations@gmail.com

Marriott Hotels Travel Recommendations

If you want to stay at any Marriott Hotel location, check out these related sites first.

Marriott Hotels main website

Brief company info about Marriott Hotels

Marriott Hotels Coupons