Hotel Coupons For Marriott Discounts In The Marriott Hotel Calgary

The Marriott Hotel Calgary Has Great Accommodations

The last time I visited Canada, I stayed in the Marriott Hotel Calgary. As a fan of the Marriott hotel chain, I didn’t really have to think long and hard about this decision. But, if you take a look at reviews about this hotel online, you will read mostly positive ones. I expected great things from this hotel and I would not be disappointed.

When I arrived in the hotel after a long and weary flight, the hotel front desk staff immediately made me feel at home. They took my luggage and served me a complimentary drink while the lady behind the front desk processed my reservation. I printed out hotel coupons for Marriott discounts and she accepted the coupon I handed her.

My hotel room was good, as usual. It was very spacious and clean. Plus, it had all the usual hotel room amenities including a television set, phone, work desk, refrigerator, and many more. The bathroom was likewise clean and had all the important toiletries. I had a wonderful sleep that night mostly because of the very comfortable bed I slept on.

This was room would have been worth it even without the stay overnight promotions.

The Marriott Hotel Calgary Is Located In The Perfect Place

The next day, I decided to eat breakfast outside the hotel. I inquired with the hotel concierge about the best places to eat and he gave me names of a few restaurants only a few minute walk away from the hotel. I ate in one of his suggested restaurants and had enjoyed a tasty, filling and affordable breakfast that morning.

After eating, I decided to visit the Calgary Tower which was conveniently located right across the Marriott Hotel. It was amazing! Then, I decided to shop around a bit in the Stephen Avenue Mall nearby. When I got back to my hotel room that evening, it was very well-cleaned. The housekeeping staff did a really good job.

I recommend this hotel strongly to anyone who is visiting Canada. Just be sure to use hotel coupons and discounts in order to save money on hotel expenses, when you visit the Marriott Hotel Calgary. If you have any questions, email me at marriotthotelslocations@gmail.com.

About Marriott Hotels Locations Reviews

I'm a seasoned traveler and a big fan of Marriott Hotel chains. For more inside scoop about the different locations, email me at marriotthotelslocations@gmail.com

Marriott Hotels Travel Recommendations

If you want to stay at any Marriott Hotel location, check out these related sites first.

Marriott Hotels main website

Brief company info about Marriott Hotels

Marriott Hotels Coupons